GOING TO ANOTHER WORLD THROUGH AN ELEVATOR (+ some tips on how to return)
- Find a 10+ story building and go in the elevator alone.
- While on the elevator, press 4.
- When you reach the 4th floor, press 2.
- When you reach 2nd floor, press 6.
- When you reach 6th floor, press 2.
- When you reach 2nd floor, press 10.
- When you reach 10th floor, press 5.
- When you reach the 5th floor, a girl will come in. That girl is not human. Don’t talk or look at her.
- Press 1 - but if the elevator starts going up to the 10th floor instead, then you have succeeded. You have reached another world where there is no one except you.
- If you get off at the 10th floor, the girl will ask, “Where are you going?” But don’t answer her.
How to return to the real world:
- If the girl doesn’t get on the 5th floor.
- If you don’t get off at the 10th floor.
- If you don’t get off at the 10th floor, then press 1. If it doesn’t work, keep on pressing until it does.
How to return if you get off:
- You must use the same elevator to go back.
- Do the 4-2-6-2-10-5 combo again.
- After you reach the 5th floor, press 1.
- As you’re going up to the 10th floor, press some other number to cancel.
- After you reach the 1st floor, check your surroundings.
Also, if you were to faint in the process while trying to go back and wake up to find yourself in your own house, there’s a high possibility that you’ll be taken back to the other world again.
What the other world looks like:
- The surroundings look the same - but all the lights are off and you can only see a red cross in the distance.
- There are no signs of the living there except yourself.
- Some say electronics (cellphone, camera, etc.) don’t work.
- Some say that getting back to the real world is difficult for some reason. You get disorientated and forget the elevator you came on or somehow, the elevator seems to get further and further away as you walk towards it.